We had so much fun last week with our interview we decided to do it again this week!
Without further wait, please meet my beloved #KatieCan, whom I met through work and then we collectively decided to form a lifelong bond that distance cannot destroy. Katie is sensitive and tough, she is sarcastic and sincere, and I love her like she was the sister my parents failed to provide.
Golf claps for KATIECAN!
1. What is the greatest gift you’ve ever received? Forgiveness
2. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what do you pick? Notting Hill or The Proposal
3. What is the theme song of your life? Try Anything by Shakira
4. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done? Left my home at 18 and never looked back.
5. You can have dinner with three people, dead or alive. Who are you inviting? Whitney Houston, Betty White, and Sue Bird.
6. What is your personal purgatory? Lately, anywhere above 70 degrees.
7. Pet skunk or pet ferret? Why? Skunk (Interviewer note: She omits the why, why I do not know. May she explore this more later)
8. Would you rather age forward or age backward? Why? Backwards, but only if I kept my family intact because my body would be in better shape. (This from the woman who introduced me to M and M trail mix, which we should also explore in a later post)
9. What’s the best and worst household chore? Best: Washing Dishes. Worst: Touching and taking out the trash.
10. Is cereal soup? No
11. You get one super power. What is it? Why? Flying, because it is the ultimate freedom.
Yall, we are having THE BEST time asking these fun questions. Want to play along?!? VOLUNTEER IN THE COMMENTS.