For this week’s blog, I pitched the idea of doing an interview to none other than the creator of this fantabulous site, my boss but more importantly one of my dearest friends, Rebecca. Not just a pretty face, she has an unmatched wit, a wealth of random but interesting factoids stored in her brain, and a tenacity in creating sheet pan dinners.
Without further ado, here are 16 answers from Rebecca to questions you never knew you needed her to answer:
- Someone gives you an elephant. You can’t sell it or give it away. What do you do with the elephant? WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE. Love it and feed it elephant treats? I would also buy it a friend because I think elephants are social creatures. Then I’d need a bigger back yard. This seems like a costly endeavor.
- Why are manholes round? Because, in the world of manholes, it is not actually hip to be square?
- Are you a gatherer or a hunter? Gatherer, hands down. I can’t even take a fish off of a hook.
- What would you do if you found a penguin in the freezer? yell for my middle son to come and explain himself
- Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck? I’m a lover, not a fighter, so I would rather neither.
- What would you do if you were the only survivor in a plane crash? Honestly, I would nurture some serious survivors guilt. Hopefully, I would do something good with it.
- If you could choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what song would you choose and why? Dancing Queen, by ABBA. I am neither a dancer, a queen, young, sweet, or 17 but who doesn’t like ABBA?
- If you could get rid of one state, what state would it be and why? AW JEEZ. I would switch Florida for Italy. Why? Pasta and Gelato.
- What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently? My prankster big boy left fake cockroaches on my computer, which is all in good fun because now I have the cockroaches.
- How many windows are in New York? I haven’t considered that until this moment, and I can’t commit my brain power to such a thing. I bet you there are at minimum 1000 window washers.
- What do you think about when you are alone in a car? I listen to audiobooks. As such, I think about the plot line.
- Would you relive your days in high school if you could? Not a chance in hell.
- How would you sell hot chocolate in Florida in the summer? Buy a margarita machine and freeze it. LOOPHOLE.
- If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future or back to the past? To the past, 1000%. I would go see people who have died, I would go hug myself and tell me it would be ok. I would go hold my babies as newborns again…..
- What kid’s movie is scary to you? Finding Nemo and every single other Disney movie that offs the parent figures in the first 15 minutes.
- What part of the human face is your favorite? Eyeballs. Definitely eyeballs.